Starting in 2002 in its black and white tabloid form, Medicare News has now morphed into its 12 page coloured, vibrant and larger appearance. Through happening and exciting journey so far, it has indelibly carved its name in the global pharmaceutical and healthcare realm. From famed heart surgeon Dr. Naresh Trehan to the apex regulator of medicines, Drug Controller of India, Medicare News is a name to reckon with. Its reach, ‘TRP’ as it is popularly called in latest jargon, is tremendous and verifiable.
1. Try to use eye catching title which contain your target keyword.
2. Attach 1 or 2 photos to attract visitors.
3. Write unique description of 3 or more lines.
4. Fill website field to gain traffic to your site.
Our Rule Book
1. Do not post the same ad repeatedly.
2. Do not sell prohibited goods & services.
3. We don't allow adult content & pics.
4. We don't allow ads who offer services like blackmagic & selling illegal drugs.