Roadworthy Certificate Hallam

Check with seller

Hallam, Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia


February 13, 2018 at 11:25 am

When buying a vehicle, you’ll go to register the car on your name. However, once selling your car, the vehicle must be register on the car buyer’s name. This can be because of the vehicle’s change in ownership. Before having the ability to register a vehicle on your name, a Roadworthy Certificate Hallam must be presented. So before anything, it’s your responsibility to make sure that you simply first test the vehicle for roadworthiness, at a private or public testing station. Disara Automotive Service offer Road worthy Certificate a compulsory document needed for selling a light commercial vehicle for all types of models at our auto centres.

Phone No: 0387 520057