David Mejias is a Long Island attorney specializing in family law and divorce. He is a managing partner at Mejias, Milgrim & Alvarado where he has practiced law for 18 years. He currently serves as the Chairman of the Long Island Hispanic Bar Foundation, the charitable branch of the Long Island Hispanic Bar Association where he has previously served as President. In 2003, Dave Mejias became the first Latino elected to the Nassau County Legislature, where he served from 2004 to 2010.
In 2013, Dave was recognized by Long Island Pulse as a Top Ten Legal Eagle, winning the Family Law category. Awardees are acknowledged by a select group of Attorneys who peer review their colleagues’ expertise and skill throughout Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
At Mejias, Milgrim & Alvarado, Mejias has won precedent setting victories for his clients in cases involving custody, maintenance and child support, and overturning post nuptial and pre-nuptial agreements. His firm has also been recognized by the Coalition against Domestic Violence for continuing to fight for the rights of victims of domestic violence.
1. Try to use eye catching title which contain your target keyword.
2. Attach 1 or 2 photos to attract visitors.
3. Write unique description of 3 or more lines.
4. Fill website field to gain traffic to your site.
Our Rule Book
1. Do not post the same ad repeatedly.
2. Do not sell prohibited goods & services.
3. We don't allow adult content & pics.
4. We don't allow ads who offer services like blackmagic & selling illegal drugs.