Causes of Belkin wireless router is not working problem:
• Connection or connectivity problem.
• Device Identification problem.
• IP address problem.
• Firmware problem.
Solution For Belkin wireless router is not working or belkin router has blinking orange light-
• Connection Problem – before you will go ahead and fix your problems related to computer. You should check the connection first.
• Make sure your modem is connected from internet port or WAN port of the router via Ethernet cable.
• Connect your computer from any one LAN port of the router via Ethernet cable.
• Plug out the power cable from the back of your modem and wait for 10 seconds and plug it back in.
• Plug out the power cable from of the router and wait for 10 seconds and plug it back in.