AOL at the start known as America Online is an American multinational mass media corporation located in New York. AOL provides email service known as AOL email.
It is at times found that the Email server is having some issues and there is a outage going on in some parts of the location due to which you are not able to access your AOL email account.
To check if it is an actual outage at your location or just some problem with your browser, you need to perform few steps on your device.
• Open another web page on a new tab to find if the issue is not with your Internet connection.
• Refresh the browser once after doing that.
• Delete Cache and cookies from the browser settings.
• Open AOL mail web page on another browser.
• Look for proxy settings of the browser.
• Check the DNS settings.
• When you visit the website mail.aol.com, it has a unique IP address assigned to it over the internet and your browsers store the previous record for those IP address which changes sometimes due to the change in the AOL mail server DNS. In this situation, you need to delete the old cache of DNS from the browser settings.
To check the AOL status please visit website: Downreporter.com